Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Cookies

I can never find this recipe when I need it and I should be able to remember it since it is so easy, but I always second guess myself wondering if there is anything else that needs added, so I'm adding the recipe here so I don't have to search for it every time. I always think it needs eggs or something added and it doesn't. I made these for our YM/YW activity treats last night and they were a hit!
Pumpkin Cookies
1 can pumpkin (29 oz)
3 spice cake mixes
2 bags chocolate chips (you can just put 1 bag in if you want but we like lots of chocolate chips)
Mix pumpkin and cake mix with mixer until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop on cookie sheets sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Cool. I piped on some cream cheese frosting for these and it made them so much yummier!
Makes 8 dozen or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment